Pathan, the much-anticipated film starring Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, and John Abraham, was released last year in the thick of the pandemic, just as the number of cases started to decline. And the filmmakers are leaving no stone unturned in their efforts to make it one of Bollywood’s most successful flicks. According to reports, Pathan’s next schedule will be held in another country. According to certain sources, the unit will also film some critical scenes in Russia. Pathan’s foreign itinerary, according to certain reports, will take place in Finland.
“Pathan will be shot in three European countries,” a source said. It’s difficult to specify which three countries these would be or when this schedule would take place right now. When people plan to travel, it all depends on the rules of the European Union. Additionally, producer Aditya Chopra would prefer all members of the unit to be completely vaccinated, as this may be required.
“60 per cent of the shoot is done,” the person adds. The remaining 40% of the work will be done in these international places. Pathan’s final schedule will reveal all of its majesty and magnificence. Aditya Chopra is going all out to make Pathan look like a high-end product that meets international standards. Seeing the movie on the big screen will undoubtedly be a treat.”
Pathan also stars Salman Khan in the character of Tiger, with Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, and John Abraham. Pathan is a member of the YRF spy universe, and the film’s excitement has been substantially boosted by the presence of both superstars.