When Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg shared a toolkit document for the ongoing farmers’ protest against new agri laws, it exposed a sinister conspiracy to defame India on the international stage.
She posted a toolkit – that had information on showing support on Republic Day, which was last week. Later, the post – which was outdated – was deleted and an updated post was again shared.
By now she has inadvertently revealed the insidious nature of the global campaign against India. After music sensation Rihanna and adult movie actress Mia Khalifa jumped in to amplify the targeted campaign against the Indian government, the school drop out activist also registered her contribution in the matter.
She appears to have given the game away when she shared a document that detailed the manner in which people all over the world could contribute to undermine laws passed by the Parliament of India.
The key points of the document are:
* Participate in (or organise an) on-ground protest: Share solidarity Photo/Video Message by email preferably by January 25 (solidarity messages for farmers at Delhi’s border).
* Digital Strike: #AskIndiaWhy Video/Photo Message – On or Before January 26. It has also written that Prime Minister and the Agriculture Minister should be tagged beside the International Monetary Fund, World Trade Organization and World Bank to oppose the Agricultural Bill.
* Twitter Storm on February 4-5 2021: Share solidarity Photo/Video Message by preferably by February 5, latest by February 6.
* On February 13-14, there is talk of large demonstrations around the Indian embassy and government institutions abroad.
* Contact a local Representative: It is paramount to put international pressure on India’s Government.
* The document also names two big business houses as they allegedly manufacture wealth by working hand-in-hand with the current Regime to exploit the world’s people, lands, and culture.
* It has also been said that the plan that was prepared for January 26 has happened exactly the same in the whole world and India.
* In this document it was also told what you should do to take part in the farmers’ movement.
The document posted by her clearly shows that some marketing companies are using celebrities like Greta Thunberg and Rihana for their earnings and India’s infamy.
The Swedish climate activist extended her support to the farmers and their movement after pop star Rihanna came out in support of the protesting farmers.
Meanwhile, actors Kangana Ranaut and Diljit Dosanjh were involved in another Twitter spat with the “Queen” star criticising the singer-actor’s special song dedication to pop star Rihanna for her support to farmers’ protest.
After Rihanna lent her support to farmers, an impressed Dosanjh decided to release his latest track, dedicating it to the international star for her gesture.
The 2.16 minute-long Punjabi number draws its title, ‘RIRI (Rihanna)’, from the Grammy-winning artiste’s nickname.
However, Ranaut, who was among the first Indian celebrities to slam Rihanna for her post, labelling the protesting farmers as “terrorists” and the pop star “a fool”, mocked Dosanjh in a tweet, claiming that he had been planning it for a while.
“He also needs to earn a rupee or two. Since when have you been planning all this? It takes at least a month to release a song, and libru (liberal) want us to believe, it’s all organic. Ha ha,” she wrote on Dosanjh’s post.
Though the Punjabi star claimed that he can make a song in just half an hour, like Greta Thunberg, he also got exposed when he claimed that he composed the song in a matter of few hours.